GBC Motorsports Now Accepting Applications for 2018 Rider Support Program
GBC Motorsports is now accepting applications for their 2018 Rider Support Program. ATV and UTV racers interested in applying should follow the instructions below.
To apply, please submit a race resume including contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335
To be considered, please be sure to include the following information:
- Contact Info - Name, address, phone number, email, and social media handles
- Racing History - Series, classes, finishes, current sponsors if any (past 3 years)
- Future Goals - Series, classes and racing goals for 2018
- Race Vehicle - Description and photos of your race vehicle (at least one action and one non-action photo)
- Promotion - Summary of how you plan to promote your sponsors throughout the year
Applications will be accepted through December 1, 2017. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for processing. Applicants can expect to be contacted with a decision around mid-December at the earliest, following racing season. Questions about the process should be directed to email@example.com.
“We are very excited to welcome new and returning racers to the GBC Motorsports family,” said GBC Motorsports’ Kory Ellis. “We are proud to support racers at all levels in their ATV and UTV racing endeavors across the country. The 2018 racing season will be especially exciting as we introduce some new tire models to the fold.”
GBC Motorsports also offers the GBC Bucks contingency program, which rewards racers using GBC Motorsports tires in their racing success.GBC offers this program for several ATV and UTV racing series across the country, and official sponsorship is not required to partake. To learn more about eligibility and participating race series click here.