GBC Motorsports Introduces the All-New Mini Master Performance Tire
When GBC Motorsports released the XC-Master performance tire, the feedback we received from riders and racers alike was overwhelming. The XC-Master is well known for its performance characteristics and reliability, and quickly became one of the most popular tires for competitors in XC racing events across the nation, as well as trail riders. Now GBC Motorsports is once again revving up to release another soon-to-be favorite with the all-new Mini Master, this time for the youth XC riders.
Introducing the all-new Mini Master XC Performance tire
from GBC Motorsports.
The Mini Master XC tire was specifically created and engineered for Mini ATV XC and ATV MX applications. Following the same X-type lug design as the bigger XC-Master, the Mini Master’s tread pattern was developed to help dig into terrain and hook up, giving riders superior acceleration and unbelievable braking power. Made from a soft, yet durable compound, the Mini Master is great at conforming to surfaces and terrain. From muddy conditions to hard pack, sandy to blue groove, the Mini Master provides excellent traction and performance, without sacrificing rider control or responsiveness.
The Mini Master will be available in four sizes at launch to help support a broad base of riders. We are very excited for this release and look forward to future testimonies of victory from our athletes. Get ready for an unbelievable experience every time you climb on your ATV. Start your engines and leave your tread marks for the rest to follow. Experience the all-new Mini Master Performance tire from GBC Motorsports.
GBC Motorsports will be accepting rider support resumes starting
September 15th for 2018 racer support.
A closer look at the all-new Mini-Master Performance tire from GBC Motorsports
- Designed for Mini ATV XC and ATV MX applications.
- Requested by riders and racers from across the nation.
- Powered by the XC-Master’s cutting edge design with X Knob pattern that dig into terrain and provide excellent hook up.
- Made from a durable soft compound, great at conforming to terrain.
- Muddy, Hard pack, sandy and blue groove capable, the Mini Master is a necessary addition to your ATV.
- Strong sidewalls and adequate lug spacing give riders maximum cornering speed and handling.
- 2-ply and 4-ply rated construction for durability and puncture resistance.
- Available in four sizes: 18x8-8, 18x10-8, 19x6-10 and 20x6-10
“We're excited to finally offer a tire for the next generation of ATV racers."